Mon, Jun 27|
PACCGA GOES TO KAMAYAN ATL
Kita kits. Let's network in person. Members Only! Bring your business cards.
Time & Location
Jun 27, 2022, 5:30 PM
Kamayan ATL, 5150 Buford Hwy NE STE A230, Doraville, GA 30340, USA
About the Event
Join us for a networking event. Bring your business cards and be ready for a night of good food, drinks and connecting with members. It will only be $10 per for the food. Drinks available for purchase.
RSVP for the head count.
PACCGA COVID-19 Guidelines for everyone’s protection against the spread of COVID-19 during the event.
We encourage everyone to get vaccinated before the event. According to the CDC, the best way to prevent infection is to avoid exposure to the COVID-19 virus and to obtain full COVID-19 vaccination and/or boosters, where appropriate.
- Fully-vaccinated attendees do not need to physically distance from others except where required by Federal, GA State laws, local, laws, rules or regulations. Fully- vaccinated attendees may remove masks (e.g., when eating or drinking). You also have the option of wearing your masks for the duration of the event.
- Not fully-vaccinated attendees: It is recommended to maintain physical distancing, six-feet away from others. If attendees who are not fully-vaccinated remove their masks (e.g., when eating or drinking), continue to maintain six-feet physical distance from others.
- We recommend that ALL attendees should take the following actions during the event:
- Wash your hands often;
- Cover your coughs and sneezes; and/or
- Clean and disinfect surfaces you touch.
- If you are sick or exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19 on the day of the event, please get tested and DO NOT attend the event.
For more information about COVID, please refer to the following link:Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) | CDC
PACCGA will provide masks and hand sanitizers upon entry at KAMAYAN ATL.
Hand sanitizers will also be readily available at each table.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Maraming salamat po.
2022 PACCGA Board of Directors